Skin Darkening Treatment Tips
Skin darkening can be a very embarrassing problem. Skin darkening is medically called as hyperpigmentation. It occurs when certain skin cells release more pigment or dark color element. There are also different colors associated with skin. Darkening of the skin due to blueness is called cyanosis. Darkening may sometimes occur from redness. Other types of skin darkening can result from sun exposure, certain dietary items, and certain chemicals. Skin darkening, color changes, or hyperpigmentation can be the symptom of some severe diseases and any such symptoms require prompt professional medical investigation. Skin darkening can occur during pregnancy when there are changes in the body's hormone levels.
People who have a dark skin often have children who are dark-skinned too. The genes seem to pass on from generation to generation. Photo Allergens can also cause Darkening. Emotional stress can range from mood swings, loss of hope to downright depression because of the changes you need to do in your lifestyle as a result of this problem. Photo Allergens react with light and cause the skin to Darken. Fragrances are top Photo Allergens. Some people have darkened skin in specific areas of their body, due to hereditary. Most skin darkening problems can be solved using skin creams specifically formulated for this purpose. Various shades and colors of human skin are created by the brown pigment, melanin.
Skin Darkening Treatment and Prevention Tips
1. Use no soap or mild soap while washing your face or while taking bath.
3. Avoid using deodorants or perfumes especially those which are allergic to your body.
4. Protect yourself from the sun. Wear sunscreen.
5. Make a paste of tomato juice and oatmeal and apply it on your face.
6. A paste of turmeric powder and lemon juice helps to reduce tans.
7. Mix one spoon of honey, lemon juice, almond oil with milk powder and apply it on the face.
Hot Topics In Alternative Medicine
The number three is ruled by the priest of the celestials - Jupiter Jove or
Those born on 3 12 21 30 are all having 3 as their birth number.
- Parkinson's Disease - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Methods
- Triphala: The Cure of All Sorrows
- Boils Diagnosis and Treatment
- Ulcerative Colitis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Methods
- New alternative hair loss treatment technique significantly improving Rogaine effect.
- How Acai Berries Can Keep You Looking Younger For Longer
- Conventional Medical Treatment for Hives
- Aromatherapy's Core Antidepressant: Sweet-Tart Bergamot
- Plastic Surgery
- Chihorium intybus health benefits
- Gotu Kola - Uses and Side Effects
- Choose Alternative Health
- Kamagra and Erectile Dysfunction
- Chalazion Causes Symptoms Information with Treatment
- Treating Osteoarthritis at Home
- Nonallergic Rhinitis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Methods
- Become Fit With Muscle Tone and Good Nutrition
- Skin Problems
- Guarana - Side Effects and Benefits
- Air Purification
- Athletes Foot
- Back Exercises
- Beauty Accessories
- Breast Cancer
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Disease
- Colonic Cleansing
- Ear Candling
- Exercise Equipments
- First Aid
- Gem Therapy
- Heart Disease
- Home Health
- Lose Weight
- Lung Cancer
- Munchausen Syndrome
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pink Eye
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Rett Syndrome
- Road Running
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Stone Therapy
- Travel Health
- Typhoid Fever
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- ADHD Remedies
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Flower Remedies
- Folk Medicine
- Healing Remedies
- Healthy Recipes
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbs Medicine
- Holistic Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Integrated Medicine
- Natural Remedies
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Western Medicine