Infection Home Remedies - Enjoy Healing Naturally
Oops! That fall didn't look that good. It looks like my son has a cut on his knee. It would be alright if it had heeled up naturally but after a day or two, I notice that the scab isn't forming. Rather than looking a dark shade of pink, almost purple, it is bright red and exposed. No amount of bandaids are good for this kind of thing.
You may think as a parent that every solution requires a doctor or a trip to a pharmacy. Think again. Curing an infection naturally isn't very hard. Forget about spending money needlessly and focus on what you have. There are natural alternatives right in your kitchen.
For the first one, head for the hot beverage area. Take out your cheapest grade of tea bag. I have cured infections using Earl Grey true but the Orange Pekoe was a total mess so now I stick to the cheapest. Submerge the tea bag into a hot glass of water and let sit for ten minutes. In this time period, the Boric Acid starts to reach the surface of the bag.
After ten minutes, sit your child down and have them administer the tea bag by pressing it on their unhealed wound. It doesn't take long and the color of the infection starts to change. This is the equivalent of a modern day poultice, used to suck infection out of a wound. The Boric Acid in the tea bag has healing properties.
I have known people who have had their wisdom teeth pulled and been told by their Orthodontist to start packing a tea bag.
Whenever, I tell parents this cure, they don't believe it until they try it. Within a day, the scab is there and nature takes over. Your kid is as good as new in no time.
If you don't cure the infection and it gets worse and worse, there are times when the infection can fester and become more serious. Antibiotics will be required or minor surgery to drain the infection. In the end, this cure takes about twenty minutes and keeps you at home.
The other cure has to be used a little earlier. If you see a cut on your child, put some honey on it to coat the wound. Honey has natural antibiotic qualities and will both cover and help start the healing process. If the cut is already infected, you will need to go with the tea bag method.
Enjoy healing naturally! Good luck!
Hot Topics In Healing Remedies
Traditional Chinese medicine is a variety of medical practices originating in China that developed over several thousand years. These practices include theorie...
- Healing Your Ailments
- Alternative Medicine - Healing Comes from Within
- Lavender and Its Healing Answers
- Garlic is the King of Healing Herbs
- Natural Alternative Medicines For Healing
- Magnet Healing: The 3 Top Reasons To Try It
- A Unique Way to Look at Life and Healing
- Self Healing - Is Our Body Get Self Healed?
- 7 Amazing Healing Secrets Of The Lemon
- Healing with the Sound of Light: The Evolution of a New Healing System
- Ginkgo Biloba and Its Healing Properties
- Ayurveda - the ancients magical healing science born in India
- Homeopathic Remedies: Homeopathy for Healing
- Improve Your Health with Nature's Healing Remedies
- Aloe Vera And Its Healing Property
- What is Energy Healing?
- Lemon For Acne And 6 Other Secrets Healing Secrets Of The Lemon
- Honey, Bee Pollen & Propolis, Royal Jelly for Health and Healing
- Relieving Tension And Healing The Heart With Bergamot
- TEA TREE OIL?A Remarkable Healing Agent
- Beauty Recipes
- Black Lung
- Bowen Technique
- Chronic Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Dental Care
- Fabry's Disease
- Fitness Equipments
- Foot Health
- Heat Stroke
- Huntington's Disease
- Itchy Skin
- Legionnaire's Disease
- Men's Health
- Mental Illness
- Muscle Building
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Non-Toxic Living
- Oxygen therapy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Quit Smoking
- Tai Chi
- Tui Na
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- ADHD Remedies
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Flower Remedies
- Folk Medicine
- Healing Remedies
- Healthy Recipes
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbs Medicine
- Holistic Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Integrated Medicine
- Natural Remedies
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Western Medicine