Limu Moui - Is It Part Of The Next Generation Of Cancer Treatments?
The Life Cycle of a Cell
Normal cells have a lifespan just like people do. Sometimes they die before their time due to injury or blood loss. Otherwise they live their allotted time, then shut themselves off. This is called apoptosis (also known as cell suicide?. A cell can go through apoptosis earlyit's programmed to do so if its genetic information becomes damaged or altered in some way.
Sometimes things go terribly wrong. A cell's genetic information alters, but the cell doesn't shut itself off. Instead, it replicates uncontrollably. You have cancer.
The Role of Limu Moui in Apoptosis
Researchers are looking for a way to reliably induce apoptosis to get the cancer cells to shut off like they're supposed to. This is a complex process. The trick is to get the cancer cells and only the cancer cells to shut down. If researchers figure out how to do this, doctors could target cancer cells and kill them before they take over a patient's body.
Fucoidan, a key nutrient in Limu Moui, has caught the attention of a growing number of researchers looking for a way to induce apoptosis. We have to stress here that fucoidan is not a cureresearchers have yet to figure out why some cells fail to die. But fucoidan may be a powerful way to treat cancer once it has developed.
Researchers in Japan found that when fucoidan was introduced to cancer cells in a Petri dish, the cancer was destroyed. French scientists reported that fucoidan has anti-tumor capabilities. It can cut off a tumor's blood supply, preventing further growth.
The Limu Moui Advantage
There are other researchers exploring many different ways to treat cancer once it spreads. But Original Limu Moui and the extremely digestible version of fucoidan that comes from ithave one distinct advantage. It's a sea plant. A brown seaweed to be precise. Unlike many man-made treatments, it has no known side effects. The fucoidan inside of it is extremely digestible. The Tongans and Japanese have been using Original Limu Moui for over 3,000 years. These peoples enjoy a level of health and wellness Westerners with their drugs can only dream about.
Researchers will eventually find practical treatment options for cancer. Fucoidan will likely be one of them. Once these treatments pass clinical testing, they will have to go through the slow process of FDA approval.
But you can enjoy all the health benefits of Limu Moui right now. It is widely available through distributors around the world. You may not be able to cure cancer, but you can raise your chances of surviving it. Limu Moui is here to help you do just that.
To learn more about what Original Limu Moui can do for you, visit www.hellolimu.limupro.com or email Maurice at email@example.com.
Hot Topics In Herbal Remedies
getting the wrong advice from doctors and are sticking with
medications which have more side effects than agent orange.
There has been an up-surge in herbal stress remedies in recent years. Everybody these days seems to suffer from stress. Nevertheless stress is a killer! Not to c...
- Naturally Treat Urinary Tract Infection- How Berries Beat the UTI Bacteria
- The 10 Keys to Branding Your Massage Therapy Business
- Ginger The Alternative Medicine
- Evening Primrose Oil And Health Benefits
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Herbal Home and Natural Remedies For Dandruff Cure
- Natural Cure for Yeast Infection
- Best Natural Remedy For Cellulite
- Natural Remedies for Stroke
- Arrach, Wild and Stinking
- Devils Claw - Medicinal Uses, Interactions, Side Effects, Dosage
- Herbal Remedies For Menopause Symptoms
- Herbal Remedies Health Benefits
- Grandma's Herbal Remedies For Infants And Children
- Herbal Remedy for Erectile Dysfunction- 5 Reasons to try Natural Cure before Medication
- Amazon Herbs That Can Help Save Lives
- Get Hemorrhoid Relief from Herbal Remedies
- Using Herbal Remedies For Hot Flashes To Avoid The Dangers Of HRT
- The Wonders Of Medicinal Herbs
- Abdominal Pain
- Cardio Exercise
- Cervical Cancer
- Child Health
- Face Care
- Fasting and Cleansing
- Genital Herpes
- Infectious Disease
- Joubert Syndrome
- Juice Therapy
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
- Oily Skin
- Oral Surgery
- Pain Management
- Personal Training
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Senior Health
- Skin Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Trail Running
- Wilson's Disease
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- ADHD Remedies
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Flower Remedies
- Folk Medicine
- Healing Remedies
- Healthy Recipes
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbs Medicine
- Holistic Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Integrated Medicine
- Natural Remedies
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Western Medicine