Easy Home Remedies For Clear Skin
Especially if you have sensitive skin, you will most likely find that over the counter and prescription skin care products are too strong and can potentially add to the problem with your skin.
Furthermore, a trip down any grocery store or drug store aisle will produce an overwhelming number of skin care products that can easily rack up a hefty bill. Instead, save your skin in addition to saving a few bucks by whipping up a quick and easy skin care remedy out of items that are probably already in your home.
* Clear Your Skin From Within *
Remember the old saying, you are what you eat?
Although the adage has been around for years, the advice is completely up to date. If you find yourself suffering from acne or other skin blemishes, take a look of your body from the inside out.
Your body notifies you when something is off balance, especially when you are lacking the proper nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. This notification can likely express itself in the appearance of blemishes.
Instead of slathering your skin with items from the beauty aisle, take a walk down the rest of the aisle in your grocery store in order to experience a regeneration of your skin.
Eating a well-rounded, healthy diet is incredibly important. Be sure to include lots of fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet, as the nutrients provided by these items are critical.
Furthermore, drink at least eight eight-ounce glasses of water each day to ensure that your skin remains well hydrated.
* Skip The Drug Store And Head To The Kitchen *
Read any label of skin care product available on the retail market and you may find your tummy rumbling. These skin care products are packed with edible ingredients, from oatmeal to honey to avocado to cucumber.
Instead of buying these expensive, heavily preserved creams, lotions, and potions, consider making the alternative mixtures yourself.
Look no further than your kitchen for many fantastic home remedies for clear skin.
When you see a zit pop up, avoid the urge to squeeze! Instead, dab a bit of lemon juice on a cotton swab and apply to the affected area.
The acid in the lemon juice will help extract any infection and your will avoid adding more bacteria to the mix by keeping your hands off your skin.
Since one of the main problems associated with skin blemishes is dead skin cells, exfoliation is critical. Instead of spending big bucks on fancy bottles and containers of exfoliants, grab a canister of old fashioned oatmeal.
Mix with water and scrub your skin clean. The gentleness of the oatmeal is perfect for even the most sensitive skin and the grainy consistency will remove any dead skin cells before they have a problem.
You probably use toothpaste with baking soda for whitening your teeth, so why not use the same product to clear up your skin?
Each night, wash your face with baking soda and water. This mixture is perfect for keeping your skin clean and dry. The basic property of the baking soda works to dry up the excess oils that typically cause skin blemishes.
If a pimple rears its ugly head then you should head immediately to your stove. Mix ground nutmeg with milk and boil.
After the concoction is completely cooled, apply to the affected area and let dry overnight. Wash the yummy mixture off your face in the morning and you will be surprised by the results!
Hot Topics In Home Remedies
- Boil remedies and Home treatment
- Acidity - Causes and Home Remedies
- Yeast Infection Home Remedies
- Ankle Swelling - Home Remedies for Ankle Swelling
- Home Remedies For Head Lice
- Poison Ivy Remedy: Stop the Itch
- Skin Care Home Remedies
- Home Remedies For Acne - Possible Side Effects
- Heartburn - Home Remedies to Get Rid of Heartburn
- Gastritis - Causes and Home remedies
- Home Remedies - How to Get Rid Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Ear Mite Home Remedies
- Simple Solutions that Work: Home Remedy
- What Can Goldenseal Do For Your Health?
- Hemorrhoids - Causes and Home remedies Treatment
- All Natural Cures: Good or Bad?
- Home Remedy For Athlete Foot
- Treating Burns Through Home Remedial Measures
- Home Remedies For Suntan, Sunburn And Sun Poisoning
- Home Remedies for Glaucoma
- Abdominal Pain
- Cardio Exercise
- Cervical Cancer
- Child Health
- Face Care
- Fasting and Cleansing
- Genital Herpes
- Infectious Disease
- Joubert Syndrome
- Juice Therapy
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Myocardial Infarction
- Oily Skin
- Oral Surgery
- Pain Management
- Personal Training
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Senior Health
- Skin Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Trail Running
- Wilson's Disease
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- ADHD Remedies
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Flower Remedies
- Folk Medicine
- Healing Remedies
- Healthy Recipes
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbs Medicine
- Holistic Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Integrated Medicine
- Natural Remedies
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Western Medicine