Tea Tree Oil Home Remedies
Home Remedies: Tea Tree Oil, essential oil
Oil from "Down Under", Tea tree is yellow / greenish tinged essential oil extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia. Though it can be used directly without any carrier oil, it is ideal to perform a patch test your skin before using it.
It is a good home remedy for oral infections. Few drops this essential oil in a cup of water makes a good antibacterial mouth rinse. A drop around the gum line may help prevent or reverse gum problem.
The much talked about oil treats vaginal yeast infections, plantar warts, warts and insect bites.
When rubbed on to scalp will help in getting rid of nits, dandruff and lice.
It fights viruses, bacteria, fungi thereby boosting the immune system to ward off infectious diseases.
Couple of drops applied to wounds, small scratches, scraps, minor skin irritations and cuts cures the affected area by penetrating the skin without leaving any scars.
It is a good home remedy for acne. It heals the acne scars and unclogs the pores. Single large drop tea tree oil dabbed on the pimple at the first sign may clear it up quickly.
Add small amount to your warm bath to relax and rejuvenate you. It helps to remove persistent body odor and soothe sore muscles.
Massage some drops of undiluted oil for athlete's foot and ring worm infections.
Inhalation of few drops provides great relief for persistent colds, flu, toothache and even whooping cough. Dab it around your nose to open up clogged nose soothing sinuses. Dab a drop 2 or 3 times a day at the first sign of a cold sore.
It treats abscess, blisters, burns, oily skin, rashes, spots and warts.
It cures sunburns, toenail infections and problems of smelly feet.
Acts as immune booster helping the body to fight off host of micro organisms that lead to reduction in body's natural resistance power.
Sprinkle drops in the baby shampoo to make a nice wipe solution.
For diaper rashes, dab few drops of tea tree mixed with olive oil.
For healthy fingernails and toenails, massage few drops of tea tree oil on the nail bed and drop under the nail too.
The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using if you are allergic to something. The responsibility lies with the reader, not the site, and the writer.
Kevin Pederson manages Home Remedies a treasure chest of home based natural cures for most common ailments. Tea Tree oil is one of the most valuable essential oils curing the most common ailments and health problems.
Hot Topics In Home Remedies
- Boil remedies and Home treatment
- Acidity - Causes and Home Remedies
- Yeast Infection Home Remedies
- Ankle Swelling - Home Remedies for Ankle Swelling
- Home Remedies For Head Lice
- Poison Ivy Remedy: Stop the Itch
- Skin Care Home Remedies
- Home Remedies For Acne - Possible Side Effects
- Heartburn - Home Remedies to Get Rid of Heartburn
- Gastritis - Causes and Home remedies
- Fever Blister Attack: Ways to Avoid it Using Home Remedies
- Home Remedies For Hair Loss: Ease Hair Growth Without Hurting Your Pocket
- Miscarriage - Causes and Home Remedies
- Easy Home Remedies For Healthy Teeth
- Home Remedies For Tonsillitis
- Capsaicin: A Pain Relief Cream Straight Out of Your Kitchen
- Home Remedy For Snoring
- Exciting Herbal Home Remedies For Acne
- Home Cures For Children's Mumps
- Piles - Home Remedies for Piles
- Alternative Healing
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Beach Workouts
- Beauty Products
- Bipolar Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Dark Circles
- Dengue Fever
- Dry Skin
- Edward's Syndrome
- Energy Healing
- Esophageal Cancer
- Fitness Diets
- Food Safety
- Gastric Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Leg Cramps
- Lip Care
- Martial Arts
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Prostate Cancer
- Psychological Health
- Reye's Syndrome
- Spotted Fever
- Strength Training
- Testicular Cancer
- Time Line Therapy
- Tooth Whitening
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- ADHD Remedies
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Flower Remedies
- Folk Medicine
- Healing Remedies
- Healthy Recipes
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbs Medicine
- Holistic Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Integrated Medicine
- Natural Remedies
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Western Medicine