9 Natural Remedies To Improve Your Memory
Eating right helps keep the muscles and organs healthy and strong, and it follows that eating nutritiously also keeps the brain healthy and the memory clear. Other than a well-balanced diet, natural remedies that help boost memory are also gaining popularity.
Some studies suggest that lower levels of some of the B vitamins may contribute to Alzheimer's disease, so it seems a good idea to take Vitamin B supplement to counter the progress of memory loss and the potential onset of this disease.
Gingko biloba extract which helps with the flow of blood throughout the body, appears to have a positive affect on memory function as it also improves the flow of blood to the brain. The improved flow of blood to the brain brings with it more oxygen and should thus help improve memory.
Ginseng is an herb that helps energize and revitalize the body, so it stands to reason that it should also positively affect the brain and thus the memory.
Another supplement that also helps improve memory is rosemary, which helps stimulate the brain and thus the memory too.
Foods rich in antioxidants contribute to the overall health of your body, and also appear to work in helping memory functions. Thus it is beneficial to include antioxidant-rich food as part of the daily diet, including nuts, berries, carrots and especially green tea. Green tea is an excellent source of antioxidant, and along with black tea, appears to greatly boost a person's ability to remember.
Another food product that helps improve memory function is soy. Soy products such as tofu and soymilk offer many health benefits to the body and of course to the brain. With this positive impact on memory, soy should be a regular part of a healthy diet.
As oil is usually used in cooking it makes sense to use oil that can help boost the memory and to include it as part of everyday cooking. One of the healthiest oil to use is olive oil, and if it is regularly used when cooking or as part of the salad dressing it should really help your brain and memory too.
Many people need a morning jolt of coffee in order to focus. The caffeine found in the coffee is a stimulant and not only does it stimulate our bodies it also stimulates our minds as well, giving the brain the extra boost needed to help the memory retain information.
For people who are concerned with the first signs of memory loss due to age or stress, following a balanced diet and taking natural supplements is a positive step towards improving the memory, and has fewer side effects than medications. It is a right step towards a sharper memory and a more confident you.
Hot Topics In Natural Remedies
getting the wrong advice from doctors and are sticking with
medications which have more side effects than agent orange.
There has been an up-surge in herbal stress remedies in recent years. Everybody these days seems to suffer from stress. Nevertheless stress is a killer! Not to c...
- Naturally Treat Urinary Tract Infection- How Berries Beat the UTI Bacteria
- The 10 Keys to Branding Your Massage Therapy Business
- Ginger The Alternative Medicine
- Evening Primrose Oil And Health Benefits
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Herbal Home and Natural Remedies For Dandruff Cure
- Natural Cure for Yeast Infection
- Best Natural Remedy For Cellulite
- Natural Remedies for Stroke
- How Using Natural Remedies Can Give You Better Sexual Health
- Treating Arthritis With Natural Remedies
- How To Relieve Eczema, Itchy Skin Using All Natural Remedies
- Natural Remedies help Soothe Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- The Earth's Medicine named as Natural Remedy
- Natural Remedies For Cold Sores
- Natural Hair Loss Remedies
- Remedies for Kidney Stones - Stop Drinking a Gallon of Water a Day and Flush Kidney Stones Naturally
- Is There a Cure for Gout? - Why Gout Sufferers are Finding Hope with Gout Natural Remedies
- Can Natural Remedies Help You Get Through Menopause
- Alternative Healing
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Beach Workouts
- Beauty Products
- Bipolar Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue
- Dark Circles
- Dengue Fever
- Dry Skin
- Edward's Syndrome
- Energy Healing
- Esophageal Cancer
- Fitness Diets
- Food Safety
- Gastric Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Leg Cramps
- Lip Care
- Martial Arts
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Prostate Cancer
- Psychological Health
- Reye's Syndrome
- Spotted Fever
- Strength Training
- Testicular Cancer
- Time Line Therapy
- Tooth Whitening
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- ADHD Remedies
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Flower Remedies
- Folk Medicine
- Healing Remedies
- Healthy Recipes
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbs Medicine
- Holistic Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Integrated Medicine
- Natural Remedies
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Western Medicine