Goji Juice And Chemotherapy
Most times when your family doctor prescribes a new medication for you, you can get ready to read the long list of side effects the drug may cause to alleviate the symptoms of something else.
Common side effects that you'll read about, or even see on TV commercials these days for new drugs are cramps, nausea, and diarrhea. It's rare that we come across a form of prescribed medication that doesn't have some negative side effects.
How ever when we look to the world of natural supplements and herbs, there are less unfavorable side effects, and more times then not they can help combat side effects of other drugs.
Goji berry juice is one of these products that demonstrates a powerful ability to help heal other ailments and relieve particular side effects yet cause none of it's own. A great example of this is with chemotherapy and goji juice. It can actually help counter act the negative effects that chemotherapy has on the body.
Chemotherapy Produces a Low White Blood Cell Count
Chemotherapy reduces the bodies ability of our bone marrow to create new white blood cells. There fore keeping our white blood cell count very low, and ourselves in a very weakened condition. With such a low count we are very vulnerable to infections and other illnesses.
One key characteristic of drinking goji juice is that it help increase our white blood cell count. In turn by drinking goji juice you help strengthen your immune system and helping your body fight off any potential infections you may be faced with while undergoing treatment.
Chemotherapy Produces Low Energy Levels
Another nasty side effect to chemo is that it leaves the patient with extremely low energy levels. Again goji berry juice helps with energy levels. By adding a daily drink of goji juice to your diet, you can boost energy levels thanks to a key ingredient that is should to fight off fatigue known as lyceum.
Chemotherapy Treatment Aided by Goji Juice
Most know that the reason for chemotherapy is to help fight cancer. The key ingredients in the goji berry are lyceum barbarum, these are very effective antioxidants. These antioxidants can actually help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in the liver, as well as leukemia.
Of course if you're currently receiving chemotherapy as treatment check with your doctor prior to trying goji juice to help reduce side effects. While there are no major known side effects to drinking goji berry juice, it's always important to consult a medical professional prior to making any sudden changes.
Hot Topics In Natural Remedies
getting the wrong advice from doctors and are sticking with
medications which have more side effects than agent orange.
There has been an up-surge in herbal stress remedies in recent years. Everybody these days seems to suffer from stress. Nevertheless stress is a killer! Not to c...
- Naturally Treat Urinary Tract Infection- How Berries Beat the UTI Bacteria
- The 10 Keys to Branding Your Massage Therapy Business
- Ginger The Alternative Medicine
- Evening Primrose Oil And Health Benefits
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Herbal Home and Natural Remedies For Dandruff Cure
- Natural Cure for Yeast Infection
- Best Natural Remedy For Cellulite
- Natural Remedies for Stroke
- Alternative Medicine, Natural Health Information
- Cranberry - Medicinal Uses, Interactions, Side Effects, Dosage
- Natural Cure for Erectile Dysfunction- What Your Doctor Forgot to Tell You
- Benefits of Shilajit - Natural Way to Increase Libido
- Treat Gallstones Naturally- Dissolve and Pass Your Gallstones Naturally
- Using Natural Remedies For Constipation
- Finally Revealed: Natural Remedies For Diabetes
- No Calories! Indulge with Dessert-Rich Skin Care Products
- New Silver Solution is The Silver Bullet That Kills Viruses.
- Keep Hair Healthy and Beautiful The Natural Way
- Acid Reflux
- Breast Enhancement
- Chakra Balancing
- Chapped Hands
- Crohn's Disease
- Cross Training
- Crystal Therapy
- Flaky Skin
- Head Lice
- Health Foods
- Home Gyms
- Internal Medicine
- Kidney Failure
- Magnetic Therapy
- Morning Sickness
- Nail Fungus
- Occupational Health
- Peptic Ulcers
- Plastic Surgery
- Polarity Therapy
- Sleep Disorder
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- ADHD Remedies
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Flower Remedies
- Folk Medicine
- Healing Remedies
- Healthy Recipes
- Herbal Medicines
- Herbal Remedies
- Herbs Medicine
- Holistic Remedies
- Home Remedies
- Integrated Medicine
- Natural Remedies
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Western Medicine